Friday, March 18, 2011

Roundup Resistance Management And Weed Control In Cotton And Grains Covered In Video Series

The National Cotton Council has created a series of short educational videos on weed resistance management and control strategies in cases where weed resistance has developed.

The videos cover cotton but also relate closely to the same issues in corn and soybeans. The programs include commentary from a number of Southern weed scientists involved with Roundup-resistant Palmer pigweed, horseweed - marestail and other weed pests that have gained varying degrees of resistance to Roundup and other glyphosate products.

The Weed Resistance Video includes interviews with four cotton producers who have firsthand experience with weed resistance. They discuss why this concern must not be ignored and provide valuable information on how to deal with weed resistance.

Other videos include:

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete